Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:08:34 -0400
On Sunday 9/17/06 01:11 Louis Kim Kline wrote:
>So my challenge is this.  Can we do two things--be a little less picky and
>exercise some good judgement about what we want to bring to the list?
I'd add just one more thing:  Respond privately to some of the "off
topic" messages.  Again, this involves judgment, but it would do a
lot to cut down on list traffic, and probably result in less
irritation and frustration for those who don't want to plow through
lots of posts on topics that don't interest them.

Steve