Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:04:21 -0400
I don't have this list setup with it's own folder yet, but that's because I
have so many folders for so many other things already. It may be coming
though, some times I'd just rather go down the list hitting the delete on
the messages who's subjects I don't like and then go back and read
everything after.