Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 09:15:31 -0400
    Howard,

I'm no Goldwave expert and haven't used it  in over a year, but had a
similar  problem when recording  my voice for digital voice keying and then
trying to  split the file into seperate .wav files.

I slowed the speed down several times and raised the volume a bit.  It made
it easier for the software to find the blank spaces since the blank time is
now streched out more due to the slower speed, and the  difference between
sound   and silence is  greater due to the increase in volume.  Undo the
speed and volume changes after setting the marks.

Perhaps a better way to do it, but it worked for me.

73 Steve KW3A