Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:58:01 -0400
Hi Tom.

If you are talking about burning CDs from Windows Media Player, I agree
with you.  Microsoft could hold that up as a model on how to write
complicated and convoluted software to confuse everybody.  But, if you are
just burning data CDs, there is an easier way.  Go into Windows Explorer,
go to the folder that you want to burn from, select what you want to burn
and copy it to the clipboard.  Then go down the folder tree to your CD-RW
drive, and paste the files.  Finally, pull down the File menu and choose
Write Files to CD, and it will put up a dialog asking you to give the CD a
name (a Volume Label).  Either type one in or just leave it blank and
choose the Next button and your data CD will start burning, easy as pie.

73, de Lou K2LKK