Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:18:46 -0600
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Have you had luck with these for VHF UHF?  It seems my mag mount with
the nmo has a stranded center conductor which will not fit into the
center pin on the solderless bnc easily.  the connection is
intermittent.  Otherwise any ideas of sources of new mag mounts only?
yes I know the big dealers will have this but am curious if RS makes a
useable product?

I would rather solve this quickly without expense of next day air.