From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:37:16 -0800

Hi Celiacphiles,

My 31 year old daughter frequently has an extremely disagreeable
pungent body odor. Has anyone had this problem? She eats gluten free
like the rest of the family but I'm pretty sure she cheats and she
does not eat much protein. I have read that this strange body odor is
due to nutritional deficiencies but I do not know how to get her to
get tested for celiac/allergies or eat better. Besides nagging, what
to do? She mostly ignores me vigorously.
She has quite a few other celiac symptoms along with short stature,
anemia and irritability.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Celiac best,
Susan