THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KERRYKELLY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 01:50:40 -0400
Hi all!

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth.  When I was 18, I became very ill
very suddenly.  I was rushed to the E.R., where I was diagnosed as
having "acute viral syndrome with viremia".  I didn't ask what that
meant at the time, and from what I remember reading about it years
later, it's just a bad virus that got in my blood.  But years later, I
developed my thyroid problems.  (Graves' disease)

Kerry