THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pauline Lathram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 15:05:17 -0400

<< My blood tests have been coming back lately that I am receiving too much
 synthroid.  I am having symptoms that I am not getting enough.  Today my
 endo decided that we need to LOWER my dose.  I have been on .125 now she
 wants to keep me on that - but take it only 6 days a week. >>

Get all your blood test results and post here.  Maybe you should try Armour.
 More times than they will admit, T3 containing medication works where
synthroid fails.  If your blood tests are normal and you have hypothyroid
symptoms, try to get a TRH stimulation test done.  Are your temperatures low?
 BL