THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 01:34:25 -0500
Linda,
LOL........Thanks so much for your positive input, and delightful approach to
what most would deem a very serious matter.  I not only had a good laugh, but
also had a little "attitude check" with regard to my own health situation.
I am also using the homeopathic remedies Natra Bio Thyroid Support (3x per
day) along with Natra Bio Adrenal Support (3x per day).  I am taking these in
conjunction with Armour Thyroid Extract and Cortef (cortisol replacement).  I
am so glad to hear that the thyroid remedy is working for you.
Thanks again for sharing your positive outlook.
Blessings,
Ricci