THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 18:21:26 -0800
Actually Janice .. I went in to get my estrogen levels
checked thinking that might be the problem.. No such
luck.. Everything tested normal...except for the thryoid.
 I am going to ask if I can see an  Endocrinologist
to have a complete work up done.

thanks...

> > What concerns me is that sweating and feeling clammy
> >doesn't seem to be mentioned as a symptom of hypothyroidism
> >is it possible that something else is going on?
> >
> How old are you?  Could you be starting to go through the change?  Also,
> could you be diabetic?
>
> Janice

Name: Laurie Tucker
Software Engineer ICU Build/Release