THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julia Trachsel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 07:32:01 GMT
Greetings,

I have been having increasing amounts of hair on my chin over the
past several years. It always comes just before my period so I
assumed it was related!=20

My endocrinologist is keeping my TSH low because of getting
osteoporosis. Meanwhile I look like the pillsbury dough girl!

I've gained 40 pounds in 4 years. If I live to be 80 think what
I'll weigh then if I cantinue to gain 10 lbs a year!

I find most annoying my lack of memory. I have forgotten 1 xmas
choral group, 1 live theatre night and 1 craft class, all this
fall! That totalled about $80 cnd that I blew because of my
memory. And that with the fact that these appointments were
written in my daytimer and on the calendar by my computer! The
xmas choral group and wassail time my friend called me the day
before to remind me!  Go figure.

Nothing much I can see to do about it.

Julia