THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Kirchhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 10:52:43 -0400

<<He told me that next time I should allow myself to go unconscious,
have someone draw my blood and then they can revive me.
Dumb me, I say okay and leave.>>

Shell,
Not dumb you, but I'm afraid this is what some of these doctors lead us to
feel, so that we blindly follow their advice. This sounds extremely dangerous
and terrible advice. Your blood sugar can be tested before it gets to the
extreme of being unconscious, I'm sure.

Maybe you should seriously consider finding another doctor -- there ARE some
good ones out there.

Take care,
Cindy