ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:55:46 +0100
Jenn,

It's great to know you're moved and the pups are there too!

Let us know how your practice goes and also the beginning of the job, of
course.

Prayers coming your way during this exciting but slightly stressful time.

I remember when Mike and I moved in here four years ago.  . . ..  We'd seen
the place empty but never really explored the outside garden area.  We
arrived as they were putting in furniture etc. and there were lots of people
milling around a very small place.  It was quite late in the day and we
elected, rather reluctantly I felt, to stay at our friends' overnight and
then return to our new home to really start settling in.  Well, the next
morning we came, together with our two dogs, and waited for an instructor
from Guide Dogs to appear.  We realised we'd never even had to go to the dog
relief area ourselves, didn't know the outside or beyond . . ..  What a
laugh we had that first day or two!  The dogs soon loved their new home and
area - so enjoy every minute of it!

--
Carol