ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:50:10 -0500
Amy,

Good to hear. There's always a learning curve with stuff so don't worry.
You'll do fine I'm sure. I use the LG 4650 and have a manual in html
format I'll send you. There is also a email list for folks using the LG
phones. It does have out of the box speech capabilities but not in
secondary menu items, but nonetheless better than no speech abilities such
as my previous phone. And this phone didn't cost me an arm and a leg
either. Anyway look for the html file in a separate email.

Brad