ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:14:54 -0400
Vicki, at the assembly we attended, I don't think there was any
singing in the worship service, which by the way was open only to
those who were proven believers.  The public was not welcome at that
service.  The next service was open, and that was when the music and
singing was so great.  There was an organist on one side of the hall,
and a grand piano on the other side, and those two musicians together
used to almost bring the ceiling down with the wonderful renditions
of the songs.........the one we are discussing was especially powerful!
Nice journey down memory lane today.  Smile

Helen