ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:51:30 -0400
Phil, & Peggy,
There's a song called, "I'll Walk That Mountain."  I don't know the
composer, but it was made famous by that guyRobby Hiner, (or
something like that.  He's a guy  that used to do a lot of singing
for Jerry Fallwell, or however you spell it.  I don't like that style
of music, so I"m not real familiar with it, but I could see it being
sung at a funeral.
Kathy