ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:59:39 -0600
Vinny,

they said 3 and 1 tonight.  I had forgotten but they lost to Saint Louis
without touch downs scored by either team.  Boring.  Next Sunday night it is
Oakland in Denver, though, and that should be fun.  Oakland has lost all 4
games so far this season.  Denver is notorious, however, for screwing up and
letting Oakland beat them but they better not this time.  The way things are
going, I'm really looking forward to arena football starting up again.
Denver has a great team and if you want continual action and fast moving
sportsmanship, arena football is where it's at for me.

Phil.