ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:24:30 -0400
7bit
From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Here are words of one of my favorite songs, and I think they might go
good with the current thread that is going on.

Hail Jesus you're my King.

Your life brings me to sing.

I will praise you all my day.

Your perfect in all your ways.

Hail Jesus you're my Lord.

I will obey your word.

I want to see your kingdom come, NOT my will, but yours be done.

Glory, Glory to the Lam.

You take me to the Lam.

We will conquer in your name, and proclaim that Jesus rains.

Hail, Hail in light unto ya.

How powerful you are.

Hail, Hail in light unto ya.

Glory, Glory to the Lam.
The song then repets it self with a different tempo. I love it. Although
currently, can not think of the name. haha