ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:41:45 -0400
I would ask what he would have me do with them.  If he said I should give
them to the salvation army, as he was just so grateful I gave him life I
probably would.  He sold the computer I gave him for 50 dollars and he has
gotten along just fine without one.  If he sold it for it's worth and gave
the money to the poor in our community I would be proud rather than selling
it for drugs or frifery.  I am sure.  I try hard to give what I can to
people in my community who have less than do I.  I was just sad he didn't
seem to appreciate the computer.  God gives me so much without having to
ask, I will just leave it up to him.  I can't begin to tell you the fine
things he has given me including those things of which I am unaware  It
makes me cry.  Why he has saved my house for me, and he has caused my son to
be a better person already.  Isn't that amazing?  What else could I even
think to ask for.  He has given you to me as friends.  Isn't that great?
That is something I would have never hoped for.  I do appreciate all he has
done for me.  I will ask for others to receive what they want to ask for.
Oh, I forgot, he has given me health which is the most important thing of
all.  There are so many who don't have that.  I have never been sick, save
for the polio I had when I was young and I don't remember that really.  I
have gotten over that also.  I don't see doctors neither do I take
medication.  I am most grateful for that.  See, my blessings are so many I
can't count them all.  I will ask you all to thank and praise god with me
for all he has and will give me in future though.  I will do the same for
you.  I repeat, isn't God Good.