ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:46:44 -0600
Virgie,

A couple of times today, when they heard a car horn or a door bell ring or
once, when children were playing, all the dogs jumped up and began running
around and barking.  I have the rabbits and guinea pig fed, the turtle
lights turned off, and Chester gets his bird seed parrot feed at night.  He
likes eating before he goes to sleep.  Reminds me of somebody else I know,
me.  He also has food ready to go first thing in the morning because he
normally awakens before everybody else.  If it is sunny, that is.  Then in
the morning, the whole she bang starts all over again.  Oh, my aching back.
You know how much work this farm is?  And to think I have always wanted a
pet elephant.

Phil.