ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:59:29 -0500
I have had this list set to no email recently, but read in the
archives on Monday.
And I just read again to get caught up.

Kathy, your posts this week have been a great blessing to me, and I
praise God for your honesty and forthrightness in expressing what He
has put on your heart.

Perhaps we can meet in person someday, since I-95 and Route 101 are
just 23 miles from where I live.  Smile

I pray for each of you on E Church a blessed Thanksgiving Day, and
that this list will honor the Lord Jesus Christ, with no other intent
in mind or view.

In Jesus' Wonderful Love, and with thanksgiving to Him for each of
you and your testimonies of His Grace.

Helen
"When we shun the truth, we become vulnerable to a lie."