ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:07:44 -0400
Phil,
I will appreciate hearing more of your thoughts on this subject.  I
will admit that there are those times when satan tries to convince me
that I am God's biggest mistake.  that's when faith steps in and I
need to conciousely remind myself of what you are getting to here.  I
know that there is nothing I can do to make Him love me more and
nothing I can do to make Him love me less, but the mind games that
run through my head, at times, are incredible.
Kathy