ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:39:01 -0400
90 over 60 is not necessarily too low for blood pressure.  It
depends on the individual.  Several factors must be taken into
consideration, such as physical condition and body size.  It is
common for smaller people to have low blood pressure.
April's Dave in Ohio
 2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.