ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:10:21 -0500
Dear Carol and Everyone,

Thanks so much for all the lovings and squeezings and prayers.

I promise I will keep in touch with You, and Phil or Vicki, or Brad.
I'll have my cell phone with me, and even though I'll have to go
no-mail on this loving list, I'll email You, and Vicki and Phil and
Brad, and you can pass my messages on to the rest. I know I will not
get a chance to email often, so I may call a few people to pray with me.

Loving Carol, I wish I could call you, but I can't. You, however,
loving one, can call me on my cell phone, and it just uses minutes,
and doesn't cost me any more. I'll be at Cecily's on the 17th of
August, also. I have to make a few other plans as well, but they will
all be tentative, as Mom does come first in this situation.

Please pray that she is not too grouchy, as I know people who are ill
can get that way. Please pray that I just ignore it when she gets that way.

Please pray for everyone in my family. My middle brother, Harvey is
on Meth. I will not be staying with him at all.

Thanks so much for your prayers and your love and support.

All my lovings and squeezings,
Pat Ferguson