From:
Catherine Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:11:07 -0700

August 1, 2006

  Naturally Gluten Free! Naturally Good!
  Gluten free foods fit to you and your life style.

  Order any of our featured products at http://www.naturallyglutenfree.com and get FREE SHIPPING!

   Do you have a celiac support group?
   Do you want free shipping?
   Do you want to buy high quality gluten free foods for less?

  If you said yes to any of those questions, you to can take advantage of our featured product offer. When you or your support group buys any featured bulk Item you immediately qualify for free shipping, it’s that simple! We offer bulk item from your favorite manufacturers such as Glutino, Glutano, Lydia’s Organics, Dr. Schar, Gluten Free Pantry, Orgran, and More. Take advantage of this limited time offer and get free shipping on featured items – Through August only!

  Hurry –– time is short and the free shipping offer is only good through the month of August.  Please visit us at http://www.naturallyglutenfree.com to take advantage of this offer.

  Other products we offer:

  Gluten free Flour
  http://www.naturallyglutenfree.com/category/6881