From:
simon crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:15:51 +0000
Hi just wandering in regards to formatting and partitioning a hdd,
i have formated the hdd from the ms dos prompt,
then installed microsoft xp
every time i start my machine i get a message at the start
asking me which operating system i would like to run and wen i shut down it
tells me it is safe to turn off my computer
i was wandering if there is a way to avoid these options at the start up and
wen turning my machine off
i was wandering if partioning and formatting the hdd has anything to do with
how the system boots and turns off
cheers.....
simon

Advertisement: Want FREE talk & text to 5 Telstra numbers?– Find out how
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL243%2E40035%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D56076&_t=761565722&_r=Hotmail_email_tagline_1March07&_m=EXT

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml