From:
Peggy Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:17:33 -0400
I am not sure who this should go to.  I can no longer use my scanner nor can I reinstall  my tune-up utilities 2006.  All of a sudden my scanner just stopped working and I uninstalled it and try to reinstall it but it says it is installed but won't let me use it.  The info that came up was that the AppInitalization.bpl no longer existed.  I have no idea what that is, though I have had a computer for the last 5 years I still do not know how to do anything about the insides of it.
Can you please help me.  Hopefully I do not have to reinstall everything from the get go.
My computer consist of AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3400+ 2.25 GHz, 1.00GB of RAM
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
I use DSL cable to get online.
Thank you

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml