From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 04:16:07 -0800
I am curious about trying pemmican but haven't yet
because it seems to me that whenever I looked into it
pemmican is made with berries.  I have a stomach that
is easily irritated and berries tend to bother my
stomach.  Those of you who eat pemmican, how
significant of a component is blueberries?  Is there
pemmican made without berries or other irritants?  I
am unsure whether pemmican will bother me, but I am
thinking of giving it a try.  A while ago I asked but
I cannot recall the reply I  got: what is a good
company/website to use to order pemmican?

Mike