NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patricia Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:59:00 -0500
 Hi Sherene,
I have just finished a website that has a lot of information about lactose intolerance as well as casein intolerence.  There is an extensive listing of all the foods that contain casein as well as a page on hidden ingredients found in foods that might be casein but with another name.

Please let me know if this is helpful and if it is, let others know about it too.  I plan on sellling milk free foods within the next couple of weeks and will include glutten free products in the near future.

The website is www.milkfreefoods.com  You may not be able to find it with a Google search yet, since I'm in the process of submitting it now, but if you type in the URL above at the address line, it will come up.  Celiac disease is not fun but there are a lot of products you can eat, and I'm glad you're feeling much better.

Patricia Weinberg
www.milkfreefoods.com

Please keep me posted.