C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Peaceman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:55:08 -0400
A  location would be helpful

On Apr 2, 2007, at 1:36 PM, Kathy Pink wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>

> I am wondering what is out there for housing for people with
> disabilities.  I like to know my choices.
>

> Thank You,
>
> Kathy Pink
>

> Kathy Jo Pink
> E-mail addresses:  [log in to unmask],  [log in to unmask], and
>
> MSN/HotMail  IM:  [log in to unmask]
>
> Pogo Nickname :  perkypinkypink

> 5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5
> free quotes - *Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?
> product=100000035&url=%
> 2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y
> &vers=910
>
> -----------------------

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521, and contain
information intended for the specified individual(s) only.  This
information is Confidential, Protected by the Peer Review Code and
may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by returning this e-mail to Brian A. Peaceman at
[log in to unmask] and then delete the original message and
attachments.  This e-mail has been scanned and found to be virus
free.  If this message contains a virus, please contact postmaster
@aol.com.