From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:41:37 -0500
    Colin and all:

I've started playing with the Kenwood TMV7A programming software a bit, and
have several questions:

1.  When hitting enter on a memory number, and then tabbing through the
various options, I find two CTCSS tone fields.  I only want a PL tone for
transmitting.  Which field do I use, and do I just ignore the other one?

2.  Where do you get to the menus in the software?

3.  Once you've done everything you want to do, how do you save your work,
and then, how do you write it to the radio?

Forgive me:  I'm a newby at the programming software idea, but now that I
see how easy it is, I wish I had done it a long time ago.

Help with the above questions should get me in a position where I'm good to
go.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ