From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:20:43 -0500
Hi fellas.

I agree about the keyboard, but the external number pads are really quite
nice and stuff easily into the carry bag for the notebook PC.  It is quite
a nice option because it lets you use JAWS with the desktop keyboard
configuration, yet you don't lug a big heavy keyboard.

73, de Lou K2LKK

P.S.  If you go this route, avoid the Kensington keypads as they don't
handle the 5 key properly and the current character and current word
commands don't work on JAWS with the Kensington number pads.

--Lou

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]