Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:30:41 -0500
I can't speak from personal experience.  Maybe Jim QLR will comment himself.

But, although you can control many functions from the mike of the 7000, it is
not as convenient as the ts-2000.  So, if you're considering an all-in-one box
for about the same price point, you might take a look at the TS-2000.

The 7000 is still quite a nice box, with a decent DSP.