From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:58:28 -0600
I ordered one and shipping is free for standard UPS ground shipping.  You
can record 50 names for incoming calls and even record messages for specific
numbers as out going messages.  It stores 99 numbers the come in.  There is
a couple of demo links to show how it sounds reading numbers and the like.
My old caller ID will only record 25 names and no out going messages.  The
price is right, anyhow.

Phil.
K0NX