From:
Holly Alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:26:14 -0500
Thanks for all the suggestions.  I just talked with my dad and he said
from here to there, like waves would travel is maybe 10 or 11 miles.  So
I think I'll be fine.  We have a bearcat scanner in the living room with
just the standard antenna that comes with it and it picks up the
repeater no problem.

Holly