From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:32:47 -0400
Hi Harvey and list,

I am using Trend Micro Internet Security 2006 and have been using the Trend
Micro products for several years now.  They have always been very
accessible.  All aspects of the firewall are accessible and the program is
intuitively configurable for screen reader users.

There is only one issue I worry about.  The program has been very accessible
for several years now; so was Norton.  I always fear a new release of any
major software that I am using.  trend micro Internet Security 2007 is due
out in November.  I can only hope that it will remain just as
accessible--but as you all know, this is by no means a certainty. If you are
prayerful people, all I can say is get on your knees <g>.