From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 08:04:36 -0400
I don't know many people who have UHF/VHF base stations to be honest, a
couple but only when they're also HF radios, there's only one on the market
that's not also HF and I personally, think it's way over priced. I got a
Kenwood mobile and put very thick rubber feet under it and make it my own
base and it works very well.