From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:23:01 -0400
Hi;
After recovering from my Tentec experience, I am still considering Kenwood
among others.  There was a reasonably affordable ts480sat on the arrl site.
I still have the power supply with the power cord for the 570 and other
radios that can not simply be removed.  I'm wondering if there are any
companies out there that, for a price, will make up any adaptor you want?
I'd like to leave this supply alone and just find an adaptor to plug into
the existing power cord so that it could be used with the 480.
Anderson power poles or something similar are another option but I might
first just look into selling this supply and look at some of the current
offerings from Astron.
Richard