From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:17:44 -0700
Hi

    I remember passing the 20 words per minute cw. My brailer was sure
humming. More like banging Hi Hi.
    Back in those days they always asked the question what was the sending
operators name. So, on the way to the test session I prayed that God would
bless me with the sending station being Tom. Nice and simple to copy. I just
about quit brailing all together when I copied "The name here is Tom". God
does answer prayers!
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com