From:
Dan eickmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:24:35 -0400
Yeah  Buddy, you've almost got it.  As of now, code is not required for hf
privileges here in Canada.  And I believe if you get 80% or higher on your
basic, you get HF privileges.  Will have to check on that one though, but
very good explanation of Canadian licensing.
And as of now, I think, don't quote me on this one, but I believe a pass is
a 70
73