From:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 06:14:46 +0200
     Hi Bob and all,

Good program is:
ALTAIR - ALTAIR for Windows: Text editor, Mailer, Browser. It is free
program.
address is: http://www.normanet.ne.jp/~altair/index_e.html

73 de YU4KG, Gradimir

Please visit: http://www.slikom.org
Web portal for blind users of computers who speak South-Slavic language

From: "Bob Tinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Freeware Screen Reading Program

Hi Bob,

I'm sending this back through the blind hams list as others might be
interested too.
A free screen reader called Thunder is available from
www.screenreader.net.  I've downloaded the file but haven't gotten around
trying it yet, so I can't make any comments or recommendations either way.
But, check out their web site and go from there.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!

From: "Bob Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BLIND-HAMS] Off Topic - Freeware Screen Reading Program

We are in search of a free or inexpensive screen reader for Windows 98.  If
you know of one, other than the one in Windows, please write me off-group -

I recall having seen one on either the RP or MD site several years ago.
Thanks.

Bob Martin

Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.