From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:39:00 -0400
Hi List,

A few days ago, I saw a reference to someone having a TMV 7A quick reference
chart.  I ignored it, because I made a cheat sheet of sorts with sighted
assistance in Braille.  However, I have been having heavy construction done
to my shack over the past few days and for the life of me, I can't find the
Braille materials.  Could someone please send that Quick Reference chart to
me to the above/below e-mail address:

Thanks much.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism