From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 06:45:29 -0600
Radio shack.  I do not know the part number.  These are 5 or six years
old so may not be available.  Check with Best Buy comp USA etc.

the nice thing about these is that I can use my vx5 also to listen to
the transmitter as well.  This lets me extend range somewhat beyond the
WBFM unit which is part of the RS product.  Good Luck!

>>> [log in to unmask] 8/17/2006 6:29 PM >>>
Hi Brett;

Where did you get them?

I would like to buy them with a separate receiver so I could plug any
earphones into it.

Some of the earphones have the transmitter built in and it makes them a

little too bulky.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389