From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:40:37 -0700
Hi Anthony,

    I am not quite sure what the meter does. Is it something like a, blind
friendly, electronic tuner for ones guitar?

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com