Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:38:59 +0000
Well, supposedly there is a 440 version of the THk2AT but I don't know who carries it, you might look around though, they are otu there just not as easy to find as 2 meter equipment. Most guys that stay on 440 most of the time use commercial equipment I find and the rest use duel banders but some 440 radiso are still around but not sold everywhere.
From: Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>