Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:34:53 -0500
I think I've sent a cfopy of the meter manual to everyone who wanted it.
However, it appears that my server may have cut four of the lines in it short
when it sent.  I have placed a copy of the manual in plain text format on my web
site so you guys can have at it as you please.  It will not show from my web
site as being on there so this is the URL:

http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/manual.txt

Hope this helps and thanks for Collin pointing out this great meter and
originating the accessible manual.  I'd be glad to answer any questions about
this gadget but I very highly recommend it for ham shacks.  I'll let everyone
know what I find out about clip leads for it.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html