From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:14:28 -0700
Hi Tom,

Here's what someone sent me a while back and it works like a champ.

Subject: Re: TMV7 Cross Band Repeat

If you have the microphone with numeric keypad it's easy and there is no
need to use the menu. Select the frequencies that you want in vhf and uhf.
Press the b button on the mic. Then press d and c. Do the same procedure to
deactivate the repeater function. To activate crossband repeat with out a
numeric keypad press the switch between the two squelch keys. Turn off the
radio.
Press and hold the left bandswitch and turn on the radio. Do the same to
deactivate.

I hope this helps.  Good luck and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX