From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 06:40:23 +0100
The ft1000 is considerably bigger than the ts2000 in width and height.
Although is is not as blind friendly, I prefer it to my 2000.
The 2000 however is very much more versatile and gives a load more
information to a blind operator in terms of speech and tones.
The 1000 doesn't have any speech output.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Fiorello
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood