From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:50:11 -0400
you don't need it. I just strongly advise against that being your only mode
of getting on the air since a lot of people seem to not care about anything
other than the voice chat and/or bragging about the so-called DX on echolink
when in fact it's nothing to brag about and to brag about it is shameful. It
is something to do though and as long as you use it right for it's intended
purpose, it will be fun.