From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:37:40 -0400
Unfortunately, I guess pot is an ambiguous term.  I was more thinking of
the porcelain throne than of the recreational use of the term.  Oh, well,
there's a good portion of the world that could stand to perch on the
throne, too!  I think we just got back to religion and politics!

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]